Last project before internship

And then we are almost at the end of our third year. Half way our third year we will go on an internship  My plan is the first half year close at home, the second half outside Holland. I'm not sure if I will take Korea or England  but we will see~ might as well need to stay here.

The last project is about choosing a team and make different graphic for it.

I have chosen for -Party-, traditional party.

I have than chosen for Christmas, an party that is celebrated all over the world. There for I thought it would be an interesting and as it almost at the end of the year, also very handy.
I have chosen to use a collection  of five photo's, the brochure and the book covers.


Moodboard
Style Guide





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author