Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
Tia Visual
The visualizing work of a Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam student
home
category
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
Menu 1
Menu 2
Menu 3
Menu 4
404 Error Page
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Island of my dreams
The island of my dreams is a
peace full place. In the clouds for total silence and a fresh breeze.
The island
Trees and flowers
Buildings
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Nieuwere post
Oudere post
Popular Posts
Vehicle
Forgetting out of all the work.
Since this is our last period I'm having a lot to do. Internship, visualizing, KBG, OVH and also some work I started outside school, not...
Making off booklet
Posters
Raven Fox Mouse
Last project before internship
And then we are almost at the end of our third year. Half way our third year we will go on an internship My plan is the first half year clo...
DVD
Moodboards
I have made four different moodboards. One for each character and one for the kind of style I want to use. Style moodboard Raven mo...
Stap voor stap verder
Hierna ben ik met deze tekeningen naar de lichtbank gegaan en heb ik ze over getrokken zodat ik kan uitproberen ben kleuren. Ik heb hem tw...
A closer look
I wanted to give you a closer look on why I came to the different sketches. This is a tree. this tree has all the elements. from runn...
Schetsen
Ik begon met het maken van een idee, dit was om de characters wat anders te maken dat een doodgewone kinderlijk idee. Dit omdat ik het wat m...
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(53)
►
december
(1)
►
november
(1)
►
oktober
(5)
►
september
(7)
►
juni
(7)
▼
april
(6)
Last paper illustration
Island of my dreams
Second newspaper illustration
changing plans
Looking what works best with me
Moodboards of my islands
►
maart
(5)
►
februari
(6)
►
januari
(15)
►
2011
(28)
►
december
(10)
►
november
(1)
►
oktober
(17)
Get In Touch
Over mij
Tialna
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Volgers
Mogelijk gemaakt door
Blogger
.
Flickr Photostream
Twitter Updates
Meet The Author
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten