New beginning

And there we go, new school year has started. the 3e year, the year where we have to find our internship place and work hard to earn it.

I have some potions ready, but I'm still looking for my #1 place, even though I already know my dream place, there is a little chance of getting it. But without dreaming you will not live happily, so I'm going after the dream, but keep the realistic options ready.

This period we got three different stories, they are quit interesting, but I had a bit of a hard time reading them. This was because it had a lot going on, but it was written very short. This is of course because we can take a story that takes 20 pages! hahaha

I have chosen for a story about an insecure Raven who has the bad habit of buying lots of expansive gadgets.  And there is a fox who wants to steal and sell so like expansive gadgets. There for they meet, but when they end up trading a watch for a helicopter, Fox crashes and than ends up sees a different Raven. After this Raven (probably) will feel better and live more happy.



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author