Sketches

I already started to make two outfits for each character.   

I started sketching the Raven. I wanted him to be dark, like a real raven. as he is insecure about himself I wanted to make him hide himself, so he is wearing a cape. 


When making the Fox I though the fox could be a sexy girl. She has little fox ears at the side of her head. I wanted to use that to keep it fable/myth that is originally is. Her long hair ends in a pony tale which also resembles her tale.  
She also has her hunter mode, which makes her clothes change and appearance change a bit, but you would still be able to recognize her.


The third character will be the mouse. She isn't really aware of her fake watch, so I wanted to make her a grandmother. As a mouse is also partly gray, made the idea come closer to what I wanted. 
The mouse also has little mouse ears, but also a mouse tale. So the characters get more fable like.  


Looking at the Raven you don't see much fable like features, this will be all under the cape and be revealed at the end of the story. The fox also only has the ears, her fable like features are mostly in her personality.
For the mouse, she has the most visible fable features. 



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author